Friday, February 12, 2010

If you were following this blog, it has moved! If you would like the new address, please leave me a comment or send me an email at momentsofpause@yahoo.com and I will send you the new address. Sorry for the confusion, if you are curious as to why the move, I explain it all on the new location!
Thanks for following!
Hugs-
Laura

5 comments:

your brother said...

hi

Ashley R. said...

Hey. I came across your blog awhile back. It was just one of those things that came about and I'm very glad it did. You're an inspiration to me every day. Thanks! - Ashley

Jodi said...

I need your new address please. thanks!

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
how much does acupuncture cost
regards.

cheapest hotels in Singapore said...

Wow, nice post, there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. Thank you for sharing to us. Please one more post about that..